1.There have 2 kinds of Conductors: (1) round solid conductor (A); (2) Circular stranded conductor(B), pplicable to the cable fixed installation.
2. D.C Resistance of conductor at 20℃ is fit the requirements of standard GB/T9330—2008 (Plastic insulated control cable)
3. Insulated cores distinguish by the color and digit.
4. Insulated cores should stand power frequency spark test, value of voltage is 6kv.
5. Finished cable should stand the A.C.50Hz 3000V withstand test for 5min.
1. Max. temperature of conductor should not be more than 250℃ when short-circuit (not last more than 5s).
2. The installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0℃.
3. Recommending permitted bending radius:
Non-armored cable: not less than 8 times of the overall diameter
Armored or copper tape shielded cable: not less than 12 times of the overall diameters
Control cable can be produced according to the standard GB9330-1988,and the factory can also manufacture the cables in accordance with other standards.
Scope of Application
Control cable are suitable for the wiring of electrical controlling equipments and instrument,monitoring and controlling return circuit,electrical protection and measurement in power distribution unit under the circumstance that the rated voltage is up to 450/750V AC.
In order to meet your market requirement, we have pass the IS09001, CCC, CE, ISO14001,SGS , Rohs and so on.