ADVANCED TECHNIQUE AND TESTING EQUIPMENT
1. Advantage of Bimetallic wire electric cable cca conductor bv wire
1. With composite characteristics: the bimetallic wire combines different beneficial properties in a single wire. Copper Clad Aluminm CCA/CCAM wire integrates the beneficial properties of the wonderful conductivity of copper and the light-weight of aluminum; Tinned CCA/CCAM wire is good at anti-vulcanization.
2. With wonderful plasticity and easy to process further: CCA/CCAM wire can be done in the same way as with copper wire. CCA/CCAM wire is easy to be processed to fine wire or flat wire, and CCA/CCAM wire can be tinned.
3. Economical effect: the density of CCA is about 32~40% of the copper, its length is 2.45~3.00 times of copper in same weight and diameter. All of these contribute to reduce production cost for cable manufacturers.
4. Social and environmental effect: It is helpful to save copper resource by using copper-clad wire. The finished cable will be easy to transport and install because of light weight, and there is no pollution discharged during the production with clad-welding technique.
CCA-Copper Clad Aluminum wire
CCAM-Copper Clad Aluminum & Magnesium alloy wire
TCCA-Tinned CCA wire
2. Characteristic electric cable cca conductor bv wire
Copper in Volume(%)
Copper in Mass(%)
Max.DC. Resistivity (ohms.mm2/m(20oC)
Hot sale products