This article mainly introduce the different inslulated materials with advantages and disadvantages.
(1) plastic insulated cables. It has the advantage of good insulation performance, the manufacturing process is simple, the price is low, regardless of the application or pipe can replace the rubber insulation, thus saving a lot of rubber and cotton yarn. The disadvantage is poor performance to adapt to the climate, low temperature when the hard brittle, high temperature or sunlight under the plasticizer is easy to volatilize insulation aging accelerated. Therefore, in the absence of effective insulation measures in the high temperature environment, daylight exposure or cold places, should choose the appropriate special type of plastic cable.
(2) rubber insulated cable, usually BX, BLX.
(3) neoprene insulated cable. Increasing weight, 35mm2 below the ordinary rubber line has been replaced by chloroprene rubber insulated cable trend. It is characterized by good oil resistance, not easy mold, no flame, to adapt to climate performance, light aging process is slow, aging time is about two times the ordinary rubber insulated cable, so suitable for outdoor laying. Since the mechanical strength of the insulating layer is weaker than that of ordinary rubber, it is not recommended for pipe laying.
(4) Overhead insulated cable, the use of increasingly wide, it is better resistance to light aging performance, mainly for high groundwater level, excellent place to deal with corrosion of liquid overflow, two plant outside the cable number of small and inconvenient buried underground, the Cable is suitable for urban distribution cable reconstruction.
(5) viscous impregnated low insulation power cable, its advantages allow high operating temperature, low dielectric loss, high voltage strength, long life, the shortcomings of poor insulation properties of insulating materials can not be laid at low temperatures, or easy to damage insulation The
(6) PVC insulated and sheathed power cable (referred to as plastic cable or plastic cable), 1KV and 6KV poles, the main advantage is the manufacturing process is simple, no laying height difference, light weight, bending performance, Simple, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, no flame, with internal armor structure, so that steel or steel wire from corrosion, cheap.
(7) rubber insulated power cable. Its bending performance is better, can be laid in the cold climate, especially for the laying of line height difference and vertical laying occasions. It is not only suitable for fixed laying lines, but also for fixed movement of fixed laying lines. Mobile electrical equipment, power supply circuit should be used rubber insulated rubber sheathed flexible cable (referred to as rubber flexible cable)
(8) metal sheathed mineral insulated cables. High temperature, high temperature, 1000 ℃) and the following high temperature, high humidity, high temperature, high temperature, high temperature, high temperature, high temperature, , Flammable, explosive environment. Its long-term working environment temperature up to 250oC ~ 400oC, is the ideal high temperature cable.