IEC 60227, VDE-0250
Application of H05VC4V-F Cable
These flexible are recommended for all electrical installations in dry or humid locations. These cables are specially suitable for control purposes in machine tool manufacturing, conveyors and assembly lines subject to medium mechanical stresses for fixed or flexible installation.
Construction of H05VC4V-F Cable
1) Conductor: Soft annealed copper stranded as per class 5 of IEC 60228, VDE 0295
2) Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
3) Core identification: Black with white numbered. Cables with three or more cores shall have one core coloured green/yellow
4) Assembly: The cores twisted together, if necessary in several concentric layers. The assembly is covered with a polyester binder if necessary. 5) Inner sheath: Polyvinyl chloride(PVC).colour can be supplied on request. 6) Screening: braiding of soft copper wire with 85% coverage.
7) outer sheath: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Colour can be supplied on request.
Technical data of H05VC4V-F Cable
1) Temperature: -25oC to +70oC
2) Working voltage: 300/300 v R.M.S
3) Conductor resistance: As per class 5 of VDE 0295, ISIRI 60228
4) Test voltage: 2000 v ac for 5 minute
5) Flame retardant: Acc. IEC 60332-1