Cu Conductor XLPE Insulated Power Cable Low Voltage Cable From China Factory
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: Chinese national standard GB 12706 and GB 12666.6(equivalent to IEC 60502 and IEC 60331)
IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
Cu conductor XLPE insulated power cable LOW VOLTAGE
Top ten cable manufacturer in VIET NAM
WITH ISO 9001, TCVN, IEC CERTIFICATIONS
I Product Standard
This product is manufactured according to TCVN 5935, equivalent to IEC60502 -1 or TCVN 6612, equivalent to IEC60228
The product is suitable for power transmission and distribution lines with rated power voltage 0.6/1KV.
1). Rated power frequency voltage Uo/U: 0.6/1KV. 2). Max. Permissible continuous operating temperature of conductor: 90ºC 3). Max. Short-circuit temperature of the conductor shall not exceed: (5S maximum duration) 250ºC 4). The ambient temperature under installation should not below 0ºC 5). The bending radius of a cable should not be less than 15 times of the cable diameter.
Packaging & Shipping
All cable For exporting are well packed and protected by wooden drum or Wood and Steel Drum.The packing material is depended on the weight and size of cable.The good information, manufacture information, and the client's information is firmly printed on each size of drum.
After the well packed cable drums sent to Sea Port, they are loaded into 20 FT container or 40 FT container. All cable drum are firmly fixed by safety belt to make sure, no movement during the sea freight.
The size of the container is chosed according to weight of total loaded goods or as per the client's requirement.