High Quality Copper Low Voltage Electrical Fire Resistant Cable
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: Chinese national standard GB 12706 and GB 12666.6(equivalent to IEC 60502 and IEC 60331)
IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
High quality copper low voltage electrical fire resistant cable Application
The unarmoured fire resistant versions (Part 1 Type 1) are typically used in chemical and process
industries where there is danger of fire.
Annealed or tinned copper, Class 2
Mica glass tape, XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene), or PE (optional)
Two insulated conductors uniformly twisted together with a lay not exceeding
See technical information
PETP transparent tape
Aluminium/polyester tape is applied over the laid up pairs metallic side down in
contact with tinned copper drain wire, 0.5mm²
LSOH(Low Smoke Zero Halogen) sheath
Flame retardant to IEC60332-3-22 fire resistant to IEC60331 Halogen free to IEC60754-1
Low smoke emission to IEC61034-1-2
Black or blue
Mechanical and Electrical Properties
Operating temperature: -20ºC up to + 90ºC ( fixed installation) 0ºC to +50ºC (during operation )
Minimum bending radius: 5 x overall diameter
Packaging & Shipping
All cable For exporting are well packed and protected by wooden drum or Wood and Steel Drum.The packing material is depended on the weight and size of cable.The good information, manufacture information, and the client's information is firmly printed on each size of drum.
After the well packed cable drums sent to Sea Port, they are loaded into 20 FT container or 40 FT container. All cable drum are firmly fixed by safety belt to make sure, no movement during the sea freight.
The size of the container is chosed according to weight of total loaded goods or as per the client's requirement.