|Standard||IEC 60840 AS/NZS1429.2 VDE 0276-632|
|Number of Cores||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 3+1, 3+2, 4+1|
|Conductor||Cu / Al|
|Shape of Conductor||Round or Compacted Round Conductor,|
|Shaped Compacted Conductor|
|STA: Double Steel Tape Armoured|
|SWA: Galvanized Steel Wire Amoured|
|AWA: Aluminum Wire Amoured|
|Outer Sheath||PVC / PE|
Low Voltage XLPE Insulated power cable is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 1kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable.
1. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90 degrees.
2. In short circuit (Max long term is no more than 5 seconds),the highest temperature for conductor
is no more than 250 degrees.
3. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The environment temperature should be no lower
than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
4. Excellent electrical performance, resistance to chemical corrosion.
5. They can stand advisable traction when laid.They can stand traction from Outside.Left low smoke
halogen-free after burned.Retard the burning of the cable.