The PVC insulated power cable and fire resistant cable are suitable for fixed laying in power transmission and distribution lines with A. C. 50Hz and voltage rating of up to or including 6KV.
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,
Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),
Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: Chinese national standard GB 12706 and GB 12666.6(equivalent to IEC 60502 and IEC 60331)
IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
Construction: Compacted stranded circular copper conductor, extruded semi-conducting compound as conductor screen, cross-linked polyethylene(XLPE) insulation, semi-conducting compound as insulation screen, copper tape or combination of copper wire and tape as metallic screen, three cores assembled together with non-hygroscopic polypropylene filler, wrapped with binder tape, PVC inner covering as armor bedding, double steel tape armored, PVC or PE outer sheath.
ated voltage U0/U(Um): 6.35/11(12)KV
U0 is the rated power frequency voltage between conductor and earth or metallic screen for which the cable is designed;
U is the rated power frequency voltage between conductors for which the cable is designed;
Um is the maximum value of the “highest system voltage” for which the equipment may be used.
Max. permissible continuous operating temperature of conductor: 90 °C
Max. temperature of conductor during short-circuit (5s max. duration) shall not exceed: 250 °C
The ambient temperature under installation should not be lower than: 0 °C
The bending radius of cable is recommended as following:
For single core cable: not less than 15 times of the diameter of cable
For three core cable: not less than 12 times of the diameter of cable
When the armored single core cable used for Alternative Current(AC) system, the armor material should be non-magnetic.
1. The long-time permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 70oC.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 160 oC.
3. The power cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0 oC.
If so, the cable should to be preheated.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
installation under continuous reciprocation, especially industrial frequent bending environments. such as drag chains of modern machinery and logistics systems, control systems, automatic machinery systems,ect. CNC machines, electronic equipments, hardware rammings, wood and stone machinery, glass and windows machinery, injection molding machiney, robots and manipulators, construction machinery, heavy-duty machinery, automobile manufacturing, lifting transport equipments, automated warehouses, docks, fire fighting truck and other indoor and outdoor shielded environments.Suitable for medium travel distance, high speed machine (hand) equipments, intermediate dust pollution environment