The selection of power cable shall follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the cable is greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the installation point power supply system;
(2) The continuous allowable current of the cable shall be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the supply load;
(3) The wire core section to meet the power supply system short-circuit stability requirements,
(4) According to the cable length check whether the voltage drop meet the requirements;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should be able to make the protective device reliable.