HO7VV-F , NYMHY
1) Conductor: Soft annealed copper stranded as per class 5 of IEC 60228,
2) Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
3) Core identification: colour
4) Assembly: Core twisted together to make a round assembly with fillers wherever necessary.
5) outer sheath: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Colour can be supplied on request.
These flexible control cables are suitable for all electrical installation in dry or humid locations, under industrial conditions, but not in the open air. Applications include machine tools manufacturing, power stations, healting and air conditioning installation etc.
1) Temperature: -25oC to +70oC
2) Working voltage: 450/750 v R.M.S
3) Conductor resistance: As per class 5
4) Test voltage: 2000 v ac for 5 minute
5) Flame retardant: Acc. IEC 60332-1